Friday, October 10, 2014

Students Becoming Authors

 Your children have impressed me in many ways the past couple of weeks.  First, their knowledge of trees has gone above and beyond my expectations.  Children are excited about new facts, thrilled to see a new type of leaf or seed, and enthralled with making their tree book on the iPad.
  I am also impressed by the skills my class has on the iPad.  They have been teaching me tricks and tasks on Book Creator, Drawing Pad, AirDrop, and Reflex Math.
  Here are some pictures of the students creating their first nonfiction text about trees.  They have been working hard to use images from our tree walk to create a book that would show me what they know about trees.  Be sure to check out the different formats each student has created for his or her own book.  They are coming out "tree"mendous!!




No comments:

Post a Comment