Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Burlington Maps


Our Burlington maps our complete just in time to take our tour of historic Burlington landmarks.  They came out great and the students are extremely proud of their finished product.  We are so proud, that we want to hang them in the hallway for all of FW to see.  Here are each of the kids with their map so you can get a sneak peek since they won't be coming home right away.
Don't forget, our field trip is Friday!
Jonathan, "The best part about my map is the rivers."

Suhaana, "The best thing about my map is the colors."

Gianna, "The best thing about my map is the colors."

Ryan, "The best part of my map is the compass rose."

Caitlin, "The best part of my map is the compass rose."
Julianna, "The best thing about my map is the compass rose."

Giacomo, The best part of my map is the compass rose."

Amirah, "The best art about my map is the beautiful colors."
Isabella, "The best part about my map is the beautiful colors."

Afreen, "The best part of my map is the legend."

Dino, "The best thing about my map is that it is colorful."

Nicholas, "The best part of my map is the legend."

Shankar, "The best part of my map is the landmarks."

Cyrus, "The best thing about my map is my compass rose."

Varsha, "The best thing about my map is the legend."

Mehran, "The best part of my map is the compass rose."

Brenton, "The best part of my map is the legend."

No comments:

Post a Comment