Friday, September 21, 2012

Open House/ Communication

  It was great to get to meet most of you at our Open House last week.  I hope you gained some insight into what we are doing here at school each day.  I feel like there were some parents/ families I didn't get to talk with.  I am very sorry for that! Please feel free to contact me and we can chat some other time.  
  I got many ideas and input from parents about homework, book lists, websites, and more!  My plan is to post some links and files in the upcoming weeks.  Please look for some suggested websites for reading and math practice at home.  Also, Under the Reading tab, I will have suggested reading lists for second graders.
  This blog is for you to use and I want it to be helpful and useful.  Please feel free to comment or email me with ideas to help me better communicate with you.
  I will be posting pictures of activities in school.  However, I want to get permission from everyone prior to posting any photos.  I will not post any photos without parental permission.  Please look for a permission slip in your child's folder soon.
 Hopefully this is the beginning of a wonderful blog!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment